How to Play NLCB Pick 4
For the most part,this is a guide on how to play NLCB Pick 4. Firstly, players select four numbers; one number each from four groups each numbered 0 to 9.
The cost is set at: $1.00 Minimum
Nlcb Pick 4 draw days & times are as follows: 10:30am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 6:30pm. Starting, from every Monday straight till Saturday.
BET Types: ORDER and ANY ORDER
What are “Order and “Any Order” Bet Types?
ORDER – Players match all four numbers chosen in the identical order as it is drawn by the lottery representative.
ANY ORDER – This is were, players matching all four numbers chosen with the numbers that were drawn by the lottery representative can be in any order.
NLCB Pick 4 play slip and how it is used!
ORDER bet type play slip:
- Players should select a day or days that they wish to play
- Secondly the draw or draws that players wish to play is chosen.
- After, how much you would like to wager
- Select ORDER bet type
- Lastly, players can select the QUICK PICK option if they would like the terminal to randomly choose four numbers for them. Or they can choose their own numbers by selecting one number from each group numbered 0 to 9
ANY ORDER bet type:
- Firstly, players should select a day or days you wish to play
- Aso, the draw or draws that they wish to play
- Thirdly, how much they would like to wager
- Select ANY ORDER bet type
- Finally, selecting QUICK PICK option only if you would like the terminal to randomly choose four numbers fo you. Or players can choose their own numbers by selecting one number from each group numbered 0 to 9.’ Note that when selecting numbers, more than one number can be repeated (E.g. 1,1,2,3 or 1,1,1,2 or 2,2,3,3 )