The National Lotteries Control Board (NLCB) Rules & Regulations
The National Lotteries Control Board (NLCB) Rules & Regulations are as follows:
- National Lotteries Control Board States that Players must be 18 years and over to Play.
- The ticket is the only valid proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt accepted in order to claim your prize.
- The (NLCB) is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets, transactions, and winners are subject to all NLCB rules, regulations and procedures.
- Tickets are void and will not be paid if unused, illegible, previously paid, mutilated, misprinted, not properly registered with the National Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
Treasure Hunt Ok, so this is how it works, somewhere on this website www.nlcblotto.com there is a link that shows the location in coordinates of either money, items, accessories or jewelry. Make a donation today, treasure hunt applies to citizens living in Trinidad and Tobago
Best Financial Institutions In Trinidad and Tobago Are you looking for the best financial institutions in Trinidad and Tobago? With so many options to choose…Read More